Daily Reflection - 31 March - Philemon 1:8-13

Go down

Daily Reflection - 31 March - Philemon 1:8-13 Empty Daily Reflection - 31 March - Philemon 1:8-13

Post  Jude on Sat Mar 10, 2018 7:39 am

Daily Reflection - 31 March - Philemon 1:8-13 Slide110

"Therefore, although I have much boldness in Messiah to command you what is fitting,

9because of love, I rather appeal – being such a one as Sha’ul, the aged, and now also a prisoner of יהושע Messiah –

10I appeal to you for my child Onesimos, whom I brought forth while in my chains,

11who formerly was of no use to you, but now is of good use to you and to me,

12whom I sent back to you, and receive him, that is, my own tender affections,

13whom I wished to keep with me, that on your behalf he might serve me in my chains for the Good News." PHILEMON 1:8-13 Institute for Scripture Research – ISR  

"Wherefore, though I might be much bold in Christ to enjoin thee that which is convenient,

9 Yet for love's sake I rather beseech thee, being such an one as Paul the aged, and now also a prisoner of Jesus Christ.

10 I beseech thee for my son Onesimus, whom I have begotten in my bonds:

11 Which in time past was to thee unprofitable, but now profitable to thee and to me:

12 Whom I have sent again: thou therefore receive him, that is, mine own bowels:

13 Whom I would have retained with me, that in thy stead he might have ministered unto me in the bonds of the gospel:" PHILEMON 1:8-13 King James Version - KJV

"Wherefore, though I be very bold in Christ to command thee that which is convenient,

9 [a]Yet for love’s sake I rather beseech thee, though I be as I am, even Paul aged, and even now a prisoner for Jesus Christ.

10 I beseech thee for my son Onesimus, whom I have begotten in my bonds,

11 Which in times past was to thee unprofitable, but now profitable both to thee and to me.

12 Whom I have sent again: thou therefore receive him, that is mine own [b]bowels,

13 Whom I would have received with me, that in thy stead he might have ministered unto me in the bonds of the Gospel." PHILEMON 1:8-13 Geneva Bible 1599 – GNV

May Yah bless and keep you ALL safely abiding under the Shadows of His Mighty Wings.  If you have not yet repented, I ask that you repent immediately.  Turn to our Heavenly Father through His Beloved Son Yahushua Ha Mashiach (Jesus Christ).  Please consider doing this immediately, for as we know the world is soon coming to a close.  It is during this time that we will need Yah's full divine protection for what is to be unveiled.  I believe that it was through obedience that Noah had such great faith; this in essence was what saved him and his family from the flood. As a follower of the Holy Messiah (born again Believer; a former Roman Catholic of 46+ years) there is so much to gain in doing so.  My soul is richly blessed by the gems of truth revealed to me by my beloved Heavenly Father, Abba, and I have no regrets repenting of my past ways.  Blessings! ~ Judy Velez

THE PSALMS

"I sing of the kindnesses of יהוה forever; With my mouth I make known Your "1יהוה, You have been our refuge In all generations.

2Before the mountains were born, Or You had brought forth the earth and the world, Even from everlasting to everlasting You are Ěl.

3You turn man back to dust, And say, “Return, O children of men.”

4For a thousand years in Your eyes Are like yesterday that has past, Or like a watch in the night.

5You have swept them away, They are as a sleep, Like grass that springs up in the morning.

6At evening it is cut down and withered.

7For we have been consumed by Your displeasure, And by Your wrath we are alarmed.

8You have set our crookednesses before You, Our secret sin in the light of Your face.

9For all our days have passed away in Your wrath, We spend our years like a whisper.

10The days of our lives are seventy years; Or if due to strength, eighty years, Yet the best of them is but toil and exertion; For it is soon cut off, and we fly away.

11Who knows the power of Your displeasure? And your wrath, according to the fear of You?

12Teach us to number our days, And let us bring the heart to wisdom.

13Return, O יהוה! How long? And be sorry for Your servants.

14Satisfy us in the morning with Your kindness, And let us sing for joy all our days!

15Give us joy according to The days You have afflicted us, The years we have seen evil.

16Reveal Your work to Your servants, And Your splendour to their children.

17And let the pleasantness Of יהוה our Elohim be upon us, And confirm the work of our hands for us; O confirm the work of our hands!" PSALM 90 Institute for Scripture Research – ISR

May Abba Yahuah Bless you and guard you. May the light of EL Shaddai shine upon you, and may Abba Yahuah be gracious to you. May the presence of Elohim be with you and give you peace! - Judy
Jude
Jude
Admin

http://thepottersclay.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum