Daily Reflection - 17 April - Revelation 1:4-7

Go down

Daily Reflection - 17 April - Revelation 1:4-7 Empty Daily Reflection - 17 April - Revelation 1:4-7

Post  Jude on Sat Apr 13, 2019 6:30 pm

Daily Reflection - 17 April - Revelation 1:4-7 Slide110

4Yoḥanan, to the seven assemblies that are in Asia: Favour to you and peace from Him who is and who was and who is coming, and from the seven Spirits that are before His throne,

5and from יהושע Messiah, the trustworthy witness, the first-born from the dead, and the ruler of the sovereigns of the earth. To Him who loved us and washed us from our sins in His own blood,

6and has made us sovereigns and priests to His Elohim and Father, to Him be esteem and rule forever and ever. Amĕn.

7See, He is coming with the clouds, and every eye shall see Him, even they who pierced Him. And all the tribes of the earth shall mourn because of Him. Yes, Amĕn. REVELATION 1:4-7 Institute for Scripture Research – ISR  

4 John to the seven churches which are in Asia: Grace be unto you, and peace, from him which is, and which was, and which is to come; and from the seven Spirits which are before his throne;

5 And from Jesus Christ, who is the faithful witness, and the first begotten of the dead, and the prince of the kings of the earth. Unto him that loved us, and washed us from our sins in his own blood,

6 And hath made us kings and priests unto God and his Father; to him be glory and dominion for ever and ever. Amen.

7 Behold, he cometh with clouds; and every eye shall see him, and they also which pierced him: and all kindreds of the earth shall wail because of him. Even so, Amen. REVELATION 1:4-7 King James Version - KJV

4John to the seven Churches which are in Asia, Grace be with you, and peace from him, Which is, and Which was, and Which is to come, and from [d]the [e]seven Spirits which are before his Throne,

5 And from Jesus Christ which is that faithful witness, and that first begotten of the dead, and that Prince of the Kings of the earth, unto him that loved us, and washed us from our sins in his blood,

6 And made us Kings and Priests unto God even his Father, to him, I say, be glory, and dominion for evermore, Amen.

7 Behold, he cometh with clouds, and every eye shall see him: yea, even they which pierced him through: and all kindreds of the earth shall wail before him, Even so, Amen. REVELATION 1:4-7 Geneva Bible 1599 – GNV

May Yah bless and keep you ALL safely abiding under the Shadows of His Mighty Wings.  If you have not yet repented, I ask that you repent immediately.  Turn to our Heavenly Father through His Beloved Son Yahusha Messiah (Jesus Christ).  Please consider doing this immediately, for as we know the world is soon coming to a close.  It is during this time that we will need Yah's full divine protection for what is to be unveiled.  I believe that it was through obedience that Noah had such great faith; this in essence was what saved him and his family from the flood. As a follower of the Holy Messiah (born again Believer; a former Roman Catholic of 46+ years) there is so much to gain in doing so.  My soul is richly blessed by the gems of truth revealed to me by my beloved Heavenly Father, Abba, and I have no regrets repenting of my past ways.  Blessings! ~ Judy Velez

THE PSALMS

1O Elohim, my heart is steadfast; I sing and give praise – even my esteem.

2Awake, harp and lyre! I awake the dawn.

3I praise You, O יהוה, among peoples, And I sing praises to You among the nations.

4For Your kindness is great above the heavens, And Your truth reaches to the clouds.

5Exalt Yourself above the heavens, O Elohim, And Your esteem above all the earth;

6In order that those You love Might be delivered. Save with Your right hand, And answer me.

7Elohim has spoken in His set-apartness, “I exult, I portion out Sheḵem, And I measure out the Valley of Sukkoth.

8“Gil‛aḏ is Mine, Menashsheh is Mine, And Ephrayim is My chief defence, Yehuḏah is My lawgiver.

9“Mo’aḇ is My wash-pot, Over Eḏom I cast My shoe, Over Philistia I raise a shout.”

10Who would bring me into the strong city? Who shall lead me to Eḏom?

11Have You not rejected us, O Elohim? And You do not go out with our armies, O Elohim!

12Give us help from distress, For the help of man is naught.

13In Elohim we do mightily, For it is He who treads down our adversaries. PSALM 108 Institute for Scripture Research – ISR

May Abba Yahuah Bless you and guard you. May the light of EL Shaddai shine upon you, and may Abba Yahuah be gracious to you. May the presence of Elohim be with you and give you peace! - Judy
Jude
Jude
Admin

http://thepottersclay.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum