Daily Reflection - 24 April - Jonah 1:4-6

Go down

Daily Reflection - 24 April - Jonah 1:4-6 Empty Daily Reflection - 24 April - Jonah 1:4-6

Post  Jude on Fri Apr 19, 2019 10:53 pm

Daily Reflection - 24 April - Jonah 1:4-6 Slide110

4And יהוה sent out a great wind on the sea, and there was a great storm on the sea, so that the ship was thought to be broken up.

5And the seamen were afraid, and each one cried out to his mighty one, and threw the cargo which was in the ship into the sea, to lighten the load. But Yonah had gone down into the lowest parts of the ship, and he lay down, and was fast asleep.

6And the captain came to him, and said to him, “What do you mean, sleeper? Arise, cry out to your Elohim, if so be that Elohim shall think about us, so that we do not perish.” JONAH 1:4-6 Institute for Scripture Research – ISR  

4 But the Lord sent out a great wind into the sea, and there was a mighty tempest in the sea, so that the ship was like to be broken.

5 Then the mariners were afraid, and cried every man unto his god, and cast forth the wares that were in the ship into the sea, to lighten it of them. But Jonah was gone down into the sides of the ship; and he lay, and was fast asleep.

6 So the shipmaster came to him, and said unto him, What meanest thou, O sleeper? arise, call upon thy God, if so be that God will think upon us, that we perish not. JONAH 1:4-6 King James Version - KJV

4 But the Lord sent out a great wind into the sea, and there was a mighty tempest in the sea, so that the ship was like to be broken.

5 Then the mariners were afraid, and cried every man unto his god, and cast the wares that were in the ship, into the sea, to lighten it of them: but Jonah was gone down [g]into the sides of the ship, and he lay down, and was fast asleep.

6 So the shipmaster came to him, and said unto him, What meanest thou, O sleeper? Arise, call upon thy [h]God, if so be that God will think upon us, that we perish not. JONAH 1:4-6 Geneva Bible 1599 – GNV

May Yah bless and keep you ALL safely abiding under the Shadows of His Mighty Wings.  If you have not yet repented, I ask that you repent immediately.  Turn to our Heavenly Father through His Beloved Son Yahusha Messiah (Jesus Christ).  Please consider doing this immediately, for as we know the world is soon coming to a close.  It is during this time that we will need Yah's full divine protection for what is to be unveiled.  I believe that it was through obedience that Noah had such great faith; this in essence was what saved him and his family from the flood. As a follower of the Holy Messiah (born again Believer; a former Roman Catholic of 46+ years) there is so much to gain in doing so.  My soul is richly blessed by the gems of truth revealed to me by my beloved Heavenly Father, Abba, and I have no regrets repenting of my past ways.  Blessings! ~ Judy Velez

THE PSALMS

1When Yisra’ĕl went out of Mitsrayim, The house of Ya‛aqoḇ from a people of strange language,

2Yehuḏah became His set-apart place, And Yisra’ĕl His rule.

3The sea saw it and fled; The Yardĕn turned back.

4The mountains skipped like rams, The little hills like lambs.

5Why was it, O sea, that you fled? O Yardĕn, that you turned back?

6O mountains, that you skipped like rams? O little hills, like lambs?

7Tremble, O earth, from the face of the Master, From the face of the Eloah of Ya‛aqoḇ,

8Who turned the rock into a pool of water, The flint into a fountain of water. PSALM 114 Institute for Scripture Research – ISR

May Abba Yahuah Bless you and guard you. May the light of EL Shaddai shine upon you, and may Abba Yahuah be gracious to you. May the presence of Elohim be with you and give you peace! - Judy
Jude
Jude
Admin

http://thepottersclay.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum