Daily Reflection - 31 October - 1 Chronicles 5:1-2, 18-22

Go down

Daily Reflection - 31 October - 1 Chronicles 5:1-2, 18-22 Empty Daily Reflection - 31 October - 1 Chronicles 5:1-2, 18-22

Post  Jude on Sat Jun 29, 2019 10:55 am

Daily Reflection - 31 October - 1 Chronicles 5:1-2, 18-22 Slide110

As for the sons of Re’uḇĕn the first-born of Yisra’ĕl – he was the first-born, but because he profaned his father’s bed, his birthright was given to the sons of Yosĕph, son of Yisra’ĕl, so that the genealogy is not listed according to the birthright,

2for Yehuḏah prevailed over his brothers, and from him came a ruler, although the birthright was Yosĕph’s –

18The sons of Re’uḇĕn, and the Gaḏites, and half the tribe of Menashsheh had forty-four thousand seven hundred and sixty brave men, men able to bear shield and sword, to shoot with the bow, and skilled in battle, going out to the army.

19And they fought against the Hag̅rites, and Yetur, and Naphish, and Noḏaḇ.

20And they were helped against them, and the Hag̅rites were given into their hand, and all who were with them. For they cried out to Elohim in the battle, and He answered their prayer, because they put their trust in Him.

21And they took away their livestock: fifty thousand of their camels, and two hundred and fifty thousand of their sheep, and two thousand of their donkeys, also one hundred thousand of their men,

22for many fell dead, because the battle was of Elohim. And they dwelt in their place until the exile. 1 CHRONICLES 5:1-2, 18-22 Institute for Scripture Research – ISR  

Now the sons of Reuben the firstborn of Israel, (for he was the firstborn; but forasmuch as he defiled his father's bed, his birthright was given unto the sons of Joseph the son of Israel: and the genealogy is not to be reckoned after the birthright.

2 For Judah prevailed above his brethren, and of him came the chief ruler; but the birthright was Joseph's:)

18 The sons of Reuben, and the Gadites, and half the tribe of Manasseh, of valiant men, men able to bear buckler and sword, and to shoot with bow, and skilful in war, were four and forty thousand seven hundred and threescore, that went out to the war.

19 And they made war with the Hagarites, with Jetur, and Nephish, and Nodab.

20 And they were helped against them, and the Hagarites were delivered into their hand, and all that were with them: for they cried to God in the battle, and he was intreated of them; because they put their trust in him.

21 And they took away their cattle; of their camels fifty thousand, and of sheep two hundred and fifty thousand, and of asses two thousand, and of men an hundred thousand.

22 For there fell down many slain, because the war was of God. And they dwelt in their steads until the captivity. 1 CHRONICLES 5:1-2, 18-22 King James Version - KJV

1 The sons also of Reuben the eldest son of Israel (for he was the eldest, but had defiled his father’s bed, therefore his birthright was given unto the sons of Joseph the son of Israel, so that the genealogy is not reckoned after his birthright.

2 For Judah prevailed above his brethren, and of him came the prince, but the birthright was Joseph’s)

18 The sons of Reuben and of Gad, and of half the tribe of Manasseh of those that were valiant men, able to bear shield and sword, and to draw a bow exercised in war, were four and forty thousand, seven hundred and threescore, that went out to the war.
19 And they made war with the Hagrites, with Jetur, and Naphish, and Nodal.

20 And they were helped against them, and the Hagrites were delivered into their hand, and all that were with them: for they cried to God in the battle, and he heard them, because they trusted in him.

21 And they led away their cattle, even their camels fifty thousand, and two hundred and fifty thousand sheep, and two thousand asses, and of persons an hundred thousand.

22 For many fell down wounded, because the war was of God. And they dwelt in their steads until the captivity. 1 CHRONICLES 5:1-2, 18-22 Geneva Bible 1599 – GNV

May Yah bless and keep you ALL safely abiding under the Shadows of His Mighty Wings.  If you have not yet repented, I ask that you repent immediately.  Turn to our Heavenly Father through His Beloved Son Yahusha Messiah (Jesus Christ).  Please consider doing this immediately, for as we know the world is soon coming to a close.  It is during this time that we will need Yah's full divine protection for what is to be unveiled.  I believe that it was through obedience that Noah had such great faith; this in essence was what saved him and his family from the flood. As a follower of the Holy Messiah (born again Believer; a former Roman Catholic of 46+ years) there is so much to gain in doing so.  My soul is richly blessed by the gems of truth revealed to me by my beloved Heavenly Father, Abba, and I have no regrets repenting of my past ways.  Blessings! ~ Judy Velez

THE PSALMS

1Answer me when I call, O Elohim of my righteousness! You gave relief to me when I was in distress; Show favour to me, and hear my prayer.

2Till when, O you sons of men, Would you turn my esteem to shame, Would you love emptiness, seek falsehood? Selah.

3But know that יהוה has separated a kind one for Himself; יהוה hears when I call to Him.

4Tremble, and do not sin. Speak within your heart on your bed, and be still. Selah.

5Offer slaughterings of righteousness, And trust in יהוה.

6Many are saying, “Who would show us good?” יהוה, lift up the light of Your face upon us.

7You have put more gladness in my heart, Than in the season that their grain and wine increased.

8I lie down in peace altogether, and sleep; For You alone, O יהוה, make me dwell in safety. PSALM 4 Institute for Scripture Research – ISR

May Abba Yahuah Bless you and guard you. May the light of EL Shaddai shine upon you, and may Abba Yahuah be gracious to you. May the presence of Elohim be with you and give you peace! - Judy
Jude
Jude
Admin

http://thepottersclay.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum