The Bible says in Matthew 23:8-10, "But be not ye called Rabbi: for one is your Master, even Christ; and all ye are brethren. 9 And call no man your father upon the earth: for one is your Father, which is in heaven. 10 Neither be ye called masters: for one is your Master, even Christ."

The Bible says in Isaiah 42:7-9, "7 To open the blind eyes, to bring out the prisoners from the prison, and them that sit in darkness out of the prison house. 8 I am the Lord: that is my name: and my glory will I not give to another, neither my praise to graven images. 9 Behold, the former things are come to pass, and new things do I declare: before they spring forth I tell you of them.

I have only shared this video to expose the "persecution" of all Christians.  We will do well to OBEY the WORD of Elohim as the Bible calls in Acts 5:28-30, "28 Saying, Did not we straitly command you that ye should not teach in this name? and, behold, ye have filled Jerusalem with your doctrine, and intend to bring this man's blood upon us.
29 Then Peter and the other apostles answered and said, We ought to obey God rather than men.30 The God of our fathers raised up Jesus, whom ye slew and hanged on a tree."

As a former Roman Catholic Faithful of 46+ years I had to UNLEARN so many doctrines which engrained my life.  I had left the church after Yah called me out in 2006, and I am blessed and immensely thankful to a LOVING ELOHIM, The EL of Abraham, Isaac and Israel for drawing me to Him.  HE is indeed faithful and desires NOT for one soul to perish.. Blessed be our Elohim for ever and ever, halleluyah, Amein!

I ask that you read your Bible and call unto the Holy Spirit to grant you all discernment.  If in your heart you desire the truth; the Holy Spirit WILL reveal the truth to you.. Yah bless and keep you all safely abiding under the shadows of HIS Mighty Wings!  Shalom my dear Friends and Family. - Judy